When was the last time you went on a holiday? How about saving some holiday pictures in a creative way? Let’s save the pictures on a camera, but not just any camera — a camera album! So, go ahead and watch the world traveller my camera album activity video to know more.
Parental Involvement: Low
Duration: 30 minutes
Skills Acquired: Communication, Self Expression, Creativity
- Sketch pen
- A pair of scissors
- Coloured papers
- A4 sheet/chart
Instructions for World Traveller My Camera Album Activity
- On the cardboard, draw and cut out a camera template.
- Define the parts of the camera using a marker.
- Cut and stick coloured papers on the camera template.
- Using a sketch pen, define the parts of the camera.
- Draw and cut out circles on a sheet of paper/chart.
- Draw different images of countries or stick photographs on the circles.
- Place and stick all the circular sheets together.
- Apply glue on the camera lens and stick the last circular card on the camera template.
- Stick a small strip of cardboard on to the back of the camera, this is your camera stand.
Go on a camera-ful adventure!
Your child exercises their concentration and creativity as they create their camera album! Encourage them to create camera albums and store many picture series! They may also save pictures of different countries that they want to visit.
Activity by Vishwajeet