Hand-print a car and speed away! Would your child and you like to make a hand-printed car of your own? Then, this art activity is for you. High on messiness quotient, this craft acts as a great way to engage your child in creative pursuits and has their left side brain tingling with ideas and imagination. All you need are coloured paper and paint; you are set to make your own car. Here’s a quick look at the terrific transport handprint vroom vroom activity video.
Parental Involvement: Low
Duration: 25 minutes
Skills Acquired: Fine Motor, Explore, Creativity
Instructions for Terrific Transport Handprint Vroom Vroom Activity
- Paint your palm with paint (we used yellow) and imprint on the A4 sheet.
- Cut out two sets of circular pieces of different sizes from coloured papers.
- Stick the bigger circles on the handprint.
- Stick the small circles on the big circles. The wheels are ready.
- Draw the roads, stick figure, and the stirring wheel.
- Paint your thumb and imprint on the stick figure.
Your hand-printed car is ready to vroom!
Encourage your child to hand-print and create cars of different colours. Let them pretend play with their creations. How about holding a car rally? You may make the sheet stand upright by gluing ice cream sticks at the backside. Use them as props for pretend play.
As your child imprints their hands and finger on a sheet of paper, it improves their sensory and fine motor skills. Their imagination and creativity also improves.
Activity done by Vishwajeet & Karthi