Recycle and reuse ice cream sticks to make some interesting coasters. Well for one, they are all about fruits! Secondly, it’s always a motivation to finish a glass of milk. Take a look at our healthy little champ fruit coasters activity that will tease your child’s creativity!
Parental Involvement: Low
Duration: 20 minutes
Skills Acquired: Creativity, Fine Motor, Coordination
- Ice cream sticks
- Paints and paintbrush
- Coloured papers
- Pair of scissors
Instructions for Healthy Little Champ Fruit Coasters Activity
- Add some glue and stick a few ice cream sticks on two small strips of coloured paper.
- Paint in any colour. We’re making a strawberry and pineapple coaster. Leave the coasters aside to dry.
- On green coloured paper, draw leaves and cut them out.
- Stick the leaves on the coasters.
- Using sketch pen, draw small dots to complete the coasters!
The fruit coasters are ready!
Now, go ahead and create coasters of fruits and vegetables. Make eating healthy fun!
In this activity, your child’s fine motor and coordination skills as they put together the ice cream sticks to make a coaster.
Activity done by Sreejith & Hariharan