It’s time to launch your child into outer space and reach for the stars—because we have a trans-galactic waste material craft rocket activity for your little astronaut! Use toilet rolls and convert them into space rockets—and enact an Apollo Mission role-play while you’re at it!
This activity will:
- Teach your child about rockets and outer space
- Be a great wall art décor
- Keep your child away from TV/Smartphone
Materials You’ll Need:
- Toilet roll
- Coloured paper
- Pair of scissors
- Sketch pen
Instructions for Waste Material Craft Rocket On A Roll:
- Draw and cut a circle using coloured paper.
- Fold it into a cone.
- Stick it on top of the rocket.
- Draw and cut two triangles.
- Fold the edges and stick them to the side to complete the rocket
- Cut out strips of paper and stick them to the bottom.
- Add orange paint for a fiery effect!
- Add some colourful design!
3… 2… 1… Lift off!
If your child enjoyed this activity, then he/she will definitely love our Space Adventure box—filled with exciting space activities for your budding astronauts.
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.