Bring an entire football ground into your living room with this waste material craft game! An exciting indoor game, Foosball will keep your kid at the edge of his/her seat all through the match! Set up an Ultimate Foosball Championship and enjoy quality family time!
This activity will:
- Improve your child’s hand-eye coordination
- Teach him/her to recycle
- Keep him/her away from TV/Smartphone
Get access to 12 amazing ways to re-use cardboard boxes [Video]
- Cardboard box
- Long Straws/sticks
- Clothespins – 10 pins – 5 green, 5 red
- Paper Cutter (parental guidance needed)
Instructions for Waste Material Craft Game – Foosball:
- Make six equally spaced markings on either side of the box.
- Punch holes and insert straws through them.
- Alternate the straws with green and red clothespins.
- Make small goal posts on either ends.
- Drop the ball inside and let the fun begin!
How To Play Foosball:
- The match is between two teams—green vs red.
- The clothespins represent the players from each team.
- The objective of the game is to score a goal through the opposing team’s goalpost, just like football!
- Each team has to defend its goal post. .
If your child enjoyed this activity, he/she is sure to love our Sports Mania box— packed with exciting games and activities!
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.