If your little superhero a fan of Deadpool? The X-Men series recently came out with a new installment that took the world by storm. How about re-creating the same with a paper cup? Try this waste material craft Deadpool miniature activity with your little superheroes!
This activity will:
- Boost your child’s artistic skills
- Get your child to create his/her very own collectible
- Keep your child away from TV/Smartphone
Materials You’ll Need:
- Paper cup
- Ice cream sticks
Instructions for Waste Material Craft Deadpool Miniature:
- Paint the paper cup red
- Paint the ice cream sticks black
- Paint two semicircles at the base of paper cup in black
- With white paint, make the eyes
- String the ice cream sticks in ‘X’ shape with a rubber band
- Stick it at the top of the cup
Ta-da! Deadpool Miniature is ready!
You can create many more superhero miniatures with paper cups! Try out spiderman, superman, batman, and help keep your city safe!
If your child enjoyed this activity, then he/she is sure to love our Colour Scientist box—filled with exciting activities on colours and hues!
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.