It’s hot and sultry outside! Add some quirky coolness to your child’s attire this summer! Recycle paper cups in this waste material craft coolers and create summer shades with your little one. Set a trendy fashion statement with it!
This activity will:
- Boost your child’s creativity
- Teach him/her to recycle
- Keep your child away from TV/Smartphones
Parental involvement: Medium
Duration: 15 minutes
Skills Acquired: Self-expression, Creative, Confidence
- Paper cups
- Ice cream sticks
- Paint and paintbrush
- Paper cutter (parental guidance needed!)
Instructions for Waste Material Craft Coolers:
- Paint two paper cups. Leave them to dry
- Cut the base of the cups.
- Punch two holes on one side of the cup and pass a straw through them.
- Paint two ice cream sticks and stick them to the sides.
- Put on them on as glasses once dry!
If your child enjoyed this waste material craft activity, then he/she is sure to love our Jr. Colour Scientist box— filled with colours, patterns, and shades for preschoolers!
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.