Ever wanted to go to Sriharikota to watch a rocket launching into outer space? Do you spend nights stargazing with your child? How about creating a photo frame family rocket for your living room with this amazing waste material craft activity? Your astronauts will love this!
This photo frame family rocket activity will:
- Teach your child about rocket science
- Boost his/her imagination
- Keep him/her away from TV/Smartphone
Parental involvement: Medium
Duration: 20 minutes
Skills Acquired: Imagination, Curiosity, Self-Expression
- Plastic bottle
- Coloured paper
- A pair of scissors
- Family photographs
Instructions for Photo Frame Family Rocket:
- Cut out small rectangles one below the other on a coloured paper.
- Stick photographs of your family on it.
- Wrap the paper over a plastic bottle and glue it.
- Cut two thin strips from a different coloured paper and stick them on the ends of the rocket.
- Make a cone using another coloured paper and paste it on top.
- Cut out two triangles for the sides.
- Astro family frame is ready!
If your child enjoyed this waste material craft activity, then he/she will definitely love our Space Adventure box—filled with exciting space activities for your budding astronauts.
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.