Summer time! Take out your umbrellas and shield yourself from the heat monster. Here’s how you can create miniature pleats with paper folding umbrella activity! Your kids will fine-tune their motor skills!
This activity will:
- Boost your child’s creativity
- Enhance his/her motor skills
- Keep your child away from TV/Smartphone
Get access to 31 Paper Craft Activities [Video]
Materials You’ll Need:
- Coloured papers
- Paint and paintbrush
Instructions for Paper Folding Umbrella:
- Paint patterns on a sheet of coloured paper.
- Cut a circle.
- Make a cut and start folding the paper in and out.
- Pleat it completely, fan it out, and stick the ends.
- Pin a toothpick at the centre.
Your mini umbrella is ready!
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.