Introduce your child to India’s National Bird—Peacock—with a super interesting paper folding peacock activity. Your child engages with this fine motor activity and improves his/her knowledge about this stunning bird!
This paper folding peacock activity will:
- Boost your child’s fine motor
- Enhance his/her artistic skills
- Keep your child away from TV/Smartphone
Parental involvement: High
Duration: 15 minutes
Skills Acquired: Culture, Play, Creativity
Get access to 31 Paper Craft Activities [Video]
- Coloured paper
- Sketch pen
- A pair of scissors
Instructions for Paper Folding Peacock Craft:
- Cut green paper into a circle/semicircle and pleat it to form the feathers.
- Fold it in half and stick it.
- Draw the peacock’s body, legs, eyes, beak, wings, and crest.
- Cut and stick them.
- Add patterns to the feathers.
If your child enjoyed this paper folding activity, then he/she is sure to love our Wildlife Safari box—filled with exciting activities on animals and jungle life!
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.