Got extra paper cups lying around? Transform a cup into an adorable little rabbit. Your little bunny lovers will enjoy this fun and exciting paper cup craft bunny rabbit!
This activity will:
- Engage your child meaningfully
- Boost his/her imagination
- Keep him/her away from TV/Smartphone
Parental involvement: Medium
Duration: 15 minutes
Skills Acquired: Creative, Fine Motor, Coordination
- Paper cup
- Paints and paintbrush
- A pair of scissors
- Sketch pen
Instructions for Paper Cup Craft Bunny:
- Paint the paper cup in the colour of your choice.
- In a coloured paper, draw ears, nose, and feet. Cut them.
- Punch two holes at the bottom of the cup and insert the shoelace.
- Stick the feet at the ends of each shoelace.
- Stick shoelace around the ears and stick the ears to the top of the cup.
- Draw eyes and eyebrows of the rabbit.
Paper cup bunny is ready!
If your child enjoyed this activity, then he/she is sure to love Nature Detective box—packed with activities on fruits, vegetables, animals, plants, leaves, and more!
Engage your child at home this summer, with these FREE printables. Download Now >>
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.