Does your child know about the venomous reptile that many people fear? We’re talking about snakes, of course! So let’s play a tune and charm a paper snake to do our bidding! Well, at least they’re not dangerous! Involve your child with this paper craft spiral snake! It’s easy, fun and absolutely creative!
This activity will
- Boost your child’s coordination skills
- Improve his/her artistic skills
- Keep him/her away from the TV/Smartphone
Parental involvement: Medium
Duration: 10 minutes
Skills Acquired: Communication, Imagination, Curiosity
Get access to 31 Paper Craft Activities [Video]
- Coloured paper
- A pair of scissors
- Black sketch pen
Instructions for Paper Craft Spiral Snake Activity:
- Draw and cut out a spiral—one end the mouth, the other tapers into a tail.
- Draw and cut out a forked tongue.
- Stick the tongue to the mouth.
- Add polka dots or patterns on the snake’s body.
- Don’t forget to paint its eyes.
If your child enjoyed this activity, then he/she is sure to love our Wildlife Safari box—filled with exciting activities on animals and jungle life!
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.