Did you ever imagine creating a complete rocket launcher with just paper craft and a straw? That’s right! It’s easy and it’s something that your little space enthusiasts will absolutely enjoy! Get ready for paper craft rocket fun!
This activity will:
- Introduce your child to space science
- Enhance his/her curiosity
- Keep him/her away from TV/Smartphone
Parental involvement: Medium
Duration: 15 minutes
Skills Acquired: Academic, Play, Curiosity
Get access to 31 Paper Craft Activities [Video]
- Coloured paper
- A pair of scissors
Instructions for Paper Craft Rocket Launcher:
- Roll a small sheet of paper into a cylinder.
- Cut a small piece of paper from the top and fold the paper downwards.
- Stick it.
- Make three pentagons and stick them at the base.
- Insert a straw inside roll, take a deep breath, and blow out!
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.