Is your child an ardent reader of storybooks? How about getting your little child to create a cute and friendly monster corner bookmark to act as friendly (no scares involved, guaranteed!) reminders that will make the reading a whole lot jollier? Try this super fun paper craft monster corner bookmark with your little readers!
This activity will:
- Boost your child’s creativity and confidence
- Teach him/her organisation skills
- Keep your child away from the TV and smartphone
Get access to 31 Paper Craft Activities [Video]
Materials You’ll Need:
- Coloured Paper
- A pair of scissors
- Sketch Pen
Instructions for Paper Craft Monster Corner Bookmark:
- Draw a square and two triangles
- Cut them out
- Fold the triangles and stick them.
- Draw two eyes and teeth on another paper
- Cut and stick them on the folded bit
- Draw the lens and eye brows
Grrrr! Monster bookmark will save you!
If your child enjoyed this craft activity, he/she is sure to love our Jr. Colour Scientist box—filled with fun activities and experiments on colours, hues, and shades!
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.