Roaarrr! King of the jungle or king of hearts? Introduce your child to the majestic beast that rules the jungle! Create a lion out of hearts! Engage with this fun paper craft lion activity and have a blast!
This activity will:
- Introduce your child to the Lion
- Teach your child about different shapes
- Stay away from TV/Smartphone
Parental involvement: Medium
Duration: 15 minutes
Skills Acquired: Creative, Fine Motor, Coordination
Get access to 31 Paper Craft Activities [Video]
- Coloured paper
- A pair of scissors
- Sketch pen
Instructions for Paper Craft Lion:
- Draw and cut hearts in brown, yellow, and purple paper of large, medium and small sizes respectively.
- Turn the yellow heart upside down and stick it on the brown heart.
- Stick the purple heart on the yellow heart.
- Add eyes.
- Snip the edges to give the lion a mane effect.
If your child enjoyed this activity, then he/she is sure to love our Wildlife Safari box—filled with hands-on activities on jungle life!
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.