Wondering how to spend this weekend? Want something creative for your child? Has your child ever gone fishing or witnessed it? We’ll give you a one-stop solution for all of this with our Paper Craft Fishing Setup activity!
This paper craft fishing activity will:
- Enhance your child’s creativity
- Give your child a confidence boost
- Keep him/her away from TV/Smartphone
Parental involvement: High
Duration: 20 minutes
Skills Acquired: Creativity, Play, Curiosity
Get access to 31 Paper Craft Activities [Video]
- Coloured paper
- Sketch pen
- A pair of scissors
Instructions for Paper Craft Fishing Setup:
- Fold a rectangular paper into 3 and make two slits in the middle.
- Pin the corner pieces together on one side. Repeat the same on other side.
- Draw grass and fish in different colours and cut them out.
- Cut a blue sheet into an oval.
- Place the boat.
- Tie yarn to a pencil and place it in the boat.
- At the end of the yarn, stick a fish.
- Stick grass around.
- Sketch rocks on the sides.
If your child enjoyed this activity, then he/she is sure to love our Ocean Explorer box—packed with amazing activities on underwater life!
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.