So what if you can’t have your own pet fish? Make one using paper weaving that will last you a lifetime! This paper craft fish activity is an engaging one that will tremendously improve your child’s fine motor, focus and coordination like no other! Another plus point is its colourful and can look great as a wall decor! So let’s dive into this one!
This activity will:
- Boost your child’s fine motor skills
- Enhance focus and attention
- Keep him/her away from TV/Smartphone
Parental Involvement: Low
Duration: 20 mins
Skills Acquired: Attention, Creativity, Motor
Get access to 31 Paper Craft Activities [Video]
- Coloured paper
- A pair of scissors
Instructions for Paper Craft Fish Weaving Activity:
- Fold an A4 sheet and draw one half of a fish with a tail.
- Cut it.
- Cut parallel strips from the folded end.
- Cut strips of coloured paper
- Unfold the fish and weave the strips of paper into it.
- Draw, cut, and stick an eye at the head.
Tada! Fish is ready!
If your child enjoyed this activity, then he/she is sure to love our Ocean Explorer box — packed with exciting activities on marine life!
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.