Flappity Flap Flap! The jumbo-eared animals are roaring for some attention! How about creating a fun paper craft elephant of cylindrical shapes to add to your child’s study table? So what are you waiting for? Grab your colourful sheets and roll out an elephant!
This activity will:
- Boost your child’s creativity and fine motor skills
- Be a great decor for your child’s study table
- Keep your child away from the TV/smartphone
Want to teach your child about animals? Here's a free worksheet.
Materials You’ll Need:
- Coloured paper
- Black sketch pen
- A pair of scissors
Instructions for Paper Craft Elephant On A Roll Activity:
- Roll 5 coloured sheets of the same size
- Staple 4 of them together
- Cover it with a sheet
- Staple one more roll for the head
- Cut and add 2 circles for the ears
- Add a strip of paper for the trunk
- Add eyes
Your child can create elephants of different colours, shapes, and sizes to add to his/her animal corner!
If your child enjoyed this activity, then he/she is sure to love our Wildlife Safari box—filled with hands-on activities on jungle life!
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.