A tiny blue bird is by the window sill going tuweet tuhoo! It’s got a beautiful long tail and it’s getting ready for takeoff! How about we recreate the same using paper craft bird decor?
This activity will:
- Teach your child about birds
- Boost his/her motor skills
- Keep him/her away from TV/Smartphone
Get access to 31 Paper Craft Activities [Video]
Materials You’ll Need:
- Blue and orange paper
- White and black paint
- A pair of scissors
- Black sketch pen
Instructions for Paper Craft Bird Decor Activity:
- Cut out two rectangular strips—one short and one long.
- Make 2 fold-markings on the longer rectangle.
- Cut at the markings to half the length.
- Fold and insert the cutouts to form the body and tail.
- Roll the other rectangle and staple it to the body.
- Draw and cut semicircles for the wings.
- Glue the wings to the sides.
- Draw,cut, and stick the beak.
- Paint the eyes white and black
- Attach the bird to a toothpick.
Paper bird craft is ready!
If your child enjoyed this nature themed activity, then he/she is sure to love our Jungle Adventurer box—filled with exciting activities on animals and jungle life!
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.