Everybody loves receiving a medal and every mom is truly a champion! So this Mother’s Day, how about creating this special mother’s day medal as a token of appreciation for all the love and care she has showered upon your family?
This activity will:
- Enhance your child’s creativity
- Teach your child about handmade gifts
- Keep him/her away from TV/Smartphone
Parental involvement: Hard
Duration: 15 minutes
Skills Acquired: Caring, Communication, Creativity
Get access to 7 Mind-Blowing Mother’s Day Gift Ideas [Video]
- Coloured paper
- Sketch pens
- Double-sided tape
- A pair of scissors
Instructions for Mother’s Day Medal:
- Cut and pleat a strip of coloured paper.
- Bring the ends together and staple them to form a circle.
- Cut two strips of coloured paper and stick them at the back.
- Cut a small circle and write ‘Best Mom Ever.’ Decorate it.
- With some tape, stick the circular note on top of the pleated circle.
Every mother deserves it! And she’s sure to enjoy it this Mother’s Day!
If your child enjoyed this activity, then he/she is sure to love our Colour Scientist box. It’s filled with artistic activities filled with colours, patterns, and shades!
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.