There’s nothing as relaxing as taking a trip to the beach! Introduce your kids to marine life by making a little sailor set-up! Here’s an engrossing marine setup waste material craft activity that will keep your kids busy for hours!
This marine setup waste material craft activity will:
- Introduce your child to the marine world
- Give your child a creativity boost
- Keep your child away from TV/Smartphone
Parental involvement: High
Duration: 45 minutes
Skills Acquired: Play, Explore, Curiosity
- Coloured paper
- A pair of scissors
- Paints and paintbrush
- Sketch pen
- Cardboard piece
Instructions for Marine Setup Waste Material Craft:
- Paint a plastic bottle in red and white stripes.
- Add bars on the lighthouse for the viewing gallery.
- Paint a cardboard piece blue.
- On a blue sheet of paper, draw clouds and stick cotton.
- Draw and cut out the sun with rays on a yellow sheet.stick it to complete the blue sky. .
- Make two paper boats in different colours.
- Draw a sail, cut it, and insert a toothpick into one of the boats.
- Make a small oar with a toothpick and coloured paper.Place the oar on the second boat.
- Cut a piece of brown paper for land, stick it on the cardboard, and place the lighthouse over it. Stick a conical piece on top of the lighthouse.
- Make two small slits at the bottom of the blue colour paper and stick it onto the cardboard.
If your child enjoyed this activity, then he/she is sure to love our Ocean Explorer box—packed with amazing activities on underwater life!
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.