Camping is fun, adventurous, and serves as a great way to spend quality family time! Introduce your child to a typical camping site (with a bonfire, of course!) with this one from our ice cream stick craft outdoor campsite activity!
This activity will:
- Trigger your child’s adventurous spirit
- Boost his/her motor skills
- Keep him/her away from TV/Smartphone
- Popsicle sticks
- Coloured papers
- A pair of scissors
Instructions for Ice Cream Stick Craft Outdoor Campsite:
- Cut two pieces of paper to a length smaller than the popsicle sticks.
- Staple the popsicle sticks at both ends of the papers.
- Cross the sticks and staple them to form a tent.
- Draw and cut flames of different sizes.
- Glue them together.
- Roll small sheets of black paper to form the logs.
- On a paper plate, place the tent, logs, and flames!
Ready to go camping?
If your child enjoyed this activity, then he/she is sure to love our World Traveller box—which is packed with exciting puzzles and activities on countries and flags.
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.