Here’s an interesting ice cream stick craft to make your child enjoy drinking milk! Get him/her to create a coaster—made of ice cream sticks! Watch your little preschooler drink milk, get healthy, and engage with creativity while doing so! This ice cream stick craft coaster is absolutely easy and loads of fun!
This activity will:
- Boost your child’s creativity and confidence
- Teach him/her organisation skills
- Keep your child away from the TV and smartphone
Materials You’ll Need:
- Ice cream sticks
- Paint brush
Instructions for Ice Cream Stick Craft Coaster Activity:
- Paint the ice cream sticks in any colour and leave them to dry.
- Add glue to the tips of two ice cream sticks.
- Stick the other sticks onto these and leave the coaster aside to dry.
A great place-holder for the morning cup of milk!
If your child enjoyed this ice cream stick craft activity, then he/she is sure to love our Little Architect box—filled with engaging activities on shapes, structures, buildings, and more!
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.