We have an interesting four seasons activity in store to teach kids about the different seasons along with the colours associated with them! Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter come together to form a colourful wall décor!
Parental Involvement: Medium
Duration: 20 minutes
Skills Acquired: Imagination, Academic, Coordination
- Paper cups – 4
- Paper plate – 1
- Washi tape
- Coloured paper
- A pair of scissors
- Double-sided tape
Instructions for Four Seasons Activity:
- Let’s begin with Spring! Wrap a paper cup with green coloured washi tape. If you do not have washi tape at home, you can paint the cup green!
- Cut a strip of pale paper and write SPRING on it.
- Cut three triangles—representing trees in green. Stick them behind the paper strip. Stick them on the paper cup rim.
- Repeat the same for Summer (Red), Autumn (Orange), and Winter (Blue)
- Using double-sided tape, stick the cups onto a plate!
- Now hang it on your wall!
If your child enjoyed this activity, then he/she will love our Jr. Colour Scientist box—packed with exciting activities on colours and patterns for preschoolers!
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.