Did you know there are monsters residing in your child’s fingertips? Here’s an exciting activity to tickle your child’s tactile skills! Paint your child’s fingers and create monsters out of them! Doodle de dum with this fingerprint monster doodles activity!
This activity will:
- Improve your child’s motor skills
- Trigger his/her imagination
- Keep him/her away from TV/Smartphone
- Paint and paintbrush
- Sketch pen
- Your child’s fingers!
Instructions for Fingerprint Monster Doodles:
- Paint your child’s fingers in different colours.
- Make a fingerprint impression on a paper and leave it to dry.
- Create monsters with multiple eyes and scary teeth!
Monsters in your fingers!
If your child enjoyed this activity, then he/she is sure to love our Jr. Colour Scientist box— filled with colours, patterns, and shades for preschoolers!
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.