Just like how trees have a strong foundation, fathers form the foundation in every family! They sow the seeds of your future and help you rise high in every decision you make. So we’re making a hand-tree décor signifying how dads shape our lives. Let’s make this Father’s Day special table decor!
Parental Involvement: Medium
Duration: 20 minutes
Skills Acquired: Creativity, Caring, Fine Motor
Get access to 7 Handmade Father’s Day Gift Ideas [Video]
- Coloured paper
- A pair of scissors
- Sketch pen
- Paper cup – 1
- Your dad’s hand
Instructions for Father’s Day Special Table Decor
- Draw the outline of your dad’s hand on a coloured paper and cut it.
- Stick a strip of the same paper at the bottom.
- Fold and stick both ends of the strip together.
- Cut leaves on different coloured papers and stick them on the fingers.
- Place it on a paper cup and write a message for dad!
Place it on your dad’s table with his favourite sweets! He’s sure to be thrilled!
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.