If your dad travels way too much, this gift will surely come in handy! Here’s a quick and easy Father’s Day special personalized travelling bag activity that has huge functional purpose. Your dad can now store his travelling essentials in your handmade kit. This way, you can be assured that he always thinks about you—even if he is miles away!
Parental Involvement: Medium
Duration: 20 minutes
Skills Acquired: Creativity, Coordination, Caring
Get access to 7 Handmade Father’s Day Gift Ideas [Video]
- Coloured paper
- A pair of scissors
- Shoe lace
- Punching machine
Instructions for Father’s Day Special Personalized Travelling Bag:
- Take an A4 coloured paper and fold one end towards the centre.
- Apply glue on the edge of the other side. Fold and stick it on top of the earlier fold.
- Fold the bottom part an inch upwards. Open the fold and press the sides inwards.
- Fold and glue the lower and upper folds to each other.
- Fold the sides of the bag.
- Open it up and your bag is ready!
- Cut a bow and stick it on top.
- Punch holes on the top and insert the shoelace.
You can fill it with your dad’s travel essentials! He is sure to love this!
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.