Here’s an idea to make your dad feel super special this Father’s Day! Since dads love surprises, how about making him a Father’s Day special personalised greeting card that he can place on his work table!
Parental Involvement: Medium
Duration: 20 minutes
Skills Acquired: Imagination, Fine Motor, Caring
Get access to 7 Handmade Father’s Day Gift Ideas [Video]
- A pair of scissors
- Coloured paper
- Sketch pen
Instructions for Father’s Day Special Personalised Greeting Card:
- Stick a small rectangular cardboard piece at the centre of an A4 sheet. Fold the ends of the A4 sheet to form a door.
- Stick coloured paper in the front side of the cardboard piece.
- Fold the paper sides outwards to form a collar.
- Draw, design, and stick a tie on one side of the paper folding.
- On the other side, stick buttons.
- Add striped patterns on the collars and tie.
- Write a note inside the card for dad!
Surprise him on Father’s Day with this personalised gift!
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.