Dads carry a wallet stuffed with a number of business cards, don’t they? So we’ve got a super cool idea to create a unique yet professional looking card holder for daddy dearest! And in this activity, we are going to convert a soap box into a suited up Father’s Day Special Card Holder activity! Sounds interesting? Let’s begin with this Father’s Day special card holder activity!
Parental Involvement: Medium
Duration: 20 minutes
Skills Acquired: Creativity, Caring, Fine Motor
Get access to 7 Handmade Father’s Day Gift Ideas [Video]
- Soap box
- Coloured paper
- A pair of scissors
Instructions for Father’s Day Special Card Holder:
- Cover the soap box with white paper.
- Take a small rectangular piece of grey paper and cut out a triangle on one end.
- Stick it on one side of the soap box to make a formal suit.
- Draw, cut, and stick a tie to the tip of the triangle.
- Draw, cut, and insert collars on the sides.
- Draw buttons on top of the tie.
- Draw, cut, and stick a pocket.
- Insert your dad’s business cards in it!
This is a wonderful gift that all dads (and moms) can make use of! Your dad can also take it to his office too!
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.