There’s an elephant hidden in your hand! Yup, you read it right. Your palm, when turned upside down takes the form of an elephant. Wondering how this is possible? Take a look at our elephant handprint art video to know more.
Go ahead, explore with your child and watch him/her gleam as you make a baby elephant out of his/her palm. A fun and engaging activity that your child will love! Doing the activity, your child’s sensory and fine motor skills are engaged, apart from their curious imagination.
How this activity will help your child:
- Improve your child’s creativity and confidence
- Help your child learn about animals while having fun
- Keep your child away from the TV and Smartphone
Materials You’ll Need:
Instructions for Elephant Handprint Art Activity:
- Paint the hand with grey paint. Make an impression on a piece of chart and flip it.
- Make impressions of tree, fruits, and grass using fingers.
- Paint an eye, ear, and an outline of the tree.
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.