Rattle toys are always fun to play with — for both adults and kids alike! But did you know they are extremely simple to create? All you need is some cardboard and beads! So if you know of any children staying nearby, make these fun toys for them! They are sure to cherish it forever. Ready to create this children’s day special rattle toy?
Parental Involvement: High
Duration: 30 minutes
Skills Acquired: Coordination, Caring, Creativity
- Coloured paper
- Double-sided tape
- Sketch pen
Instructions for Children’s Day Special Rattle Toy:
- Cut four circles from cardboard pieces. Stick two together.
- Draw and cut a coloured paper in the same size. Stick it on the cardboard piece.
- Stick a straw behind one set with double-sided tape.
- Punch holes on either sides of the cardboard.
- Insert thread through it and tie it. Insert beads into the thread.
- Draw a child’s face on the cardboard.
- Twirl it left and right and enjoy the rattling sound!
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.