Are you a Flintobox customer? Has your child or a child you know used Flintobox? Well, here’s an excellent chance to showcase your child’s Flintobox creations for the entire world to see! All you need to do is take a video of your child showcasing his/her Flintobox creations and share it with us — and we’ll celebrate your child’s accomplishments with Flintobox!
This is also a chance to win a free Flintobox 🙂
Want to be a part of this? Here’s what you need to do:
1) Take out your phone and shoot a video in Landscape Mode [____] like the image below
— Where your child showcases his/her Flintobox creations and activities
— And explains what he/she learnt from them (for younger kids, parents can explain along with the child)
Please Note: Video entries that merely capture the child playing and engaging with the activity will not be valid.
Want a video for reference? Take a look at Saesha showcasing her Flinto creations!
2) Post the video as a comment in this Facebook post
3) Tag 5 friends in the comment
4) First 10 entries that follow all the above points, will win 1 free Flintobox each!
5) Winners of February, March, April and May Flintobox Champs Contest can participate in this contest to showcase their child’s creations — but are not eligible to win the free Flintobox.
6) Entries valid till 11:59 pm Jun 30th 2017
7) Open only to Flintobox customers living in India
8) Flintobox team will review the entries and announce the winners in the first week of July 2017
9) Flintobox reserves all rights to announce the winner
10) The reward is non-refundable, non-transferable, and not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other item
And it doesn’t stop there…
We’ll do everything possible to put the spotlight on your child, and will also feature the videos on our website and social media pages! 🙂
So don’t wait any longer! This is the easiest sure-shot way to win a Flintobox for your child! And since only first 10 entries win, you better hurry up! 🙂
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.