Here’s a fun activity that your child will love doing—transforming a paper into a lantern! He/she can then deck his/her room up with paper lanterns and serial lights which look great for festive occasions! Get ready for fun time with this paper craft lantern activity!
This activity will:
- Boost your child’s creativity and confidence
- Look great as a living room wall décor
- Keep your child away from the TV and smartphone
Get access to 31 Paper Craft Activities [Video]
Materials You’ll Need:
- Coloured Paper
- A pair of scissors
Instructions for Paper Craft Lantern:
- Fold a coloured paper in half and draw parallel lines.
- Cut the paper along the lines till near the top.
- Staple the ends.
- Cut out a strip of paper and paste it on the top and bottom.
Your magic lantern is ready! Any genie inside?
If your child enjoyed this activity, then he/she is sure to love our Lights and Shadows Box—filled with exciting activities!
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.