Now who doesn’t love Roses! Why not teach your child to make some pretty paper craft handmade roses. Not only does your child get to engage in some creative play, but will also be able to cherish his/her creative output forever or at-least until he/she grows a little older!
Parental Involvement: Medium
Duration: 30 minutes
Skills Acquired: Creativity, Imagination, Coordination
- Colour Papers
Instructions for Paper Craft Handmade Roses Activity
- Fold the red coloured paper, draw a circle with the coin & pen and cut it out to make petals.
- Cut out the petals and stick them in order to make the appropriate shapes.
- Use the pen to give gentle folds to the petals to make it more original.
- Stick them in the right order to make the Rose.
- Fold and cut the green coloured paper to make the leaves and stick the rose.
Isn’t it beautiful! So where are you going to put it?
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.