Engage in a creative paper craft today! Let’s create a bunch of colourful paper flowers. Paper craft flower bunch is simple, beautiful and everlasting! Not the type that dries up! You can make a bunch of these in different colours and hand them over as a thank-you token when you feel like!
Parental Involvement: Medium
Duration: 15 minutes
Skills Acquired: Fine Motor, Creativity, Caring
- Coloured paper
- A pair of scissors
Instructions for Paper Craft Flower Bunch Activity:
- Cover a piece of straw with green paper.
- Cut a piece of pink paper. Fold it and cut until almost the end making it semi-attached,
- Wrap it around the stem and stick it with tape.
- Push along each strip to make it appear as petals.
- Make 3-4 of these and stick them over.
- Make different coloured flowers!
If your child enjoyed this activity, then he/she will love our Jr. Colour Scientist box—packed with exciting activities on colours and patterns for preschoolers!
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.