Any birthdays, anniversaries, or special occasions approaching? Then nothing like a personalised gift! Get your child to create colourful greeting cards and keep him/her artistically engaged! This flower pot handmade greeting card is sure to come in handy!
This activity will:
- Involve your child artistically
- Boost your child’s self-expression
- Keep him/her away from TV/Smartphone
Parental involvement: Medium
Duration: 15 minutes
Skills Acquired: Self-Expression, Imagination, Caring
Get access to 31 Paper Craft Activities [Video]
- Coloured papers
- A pair of scissors
- Sketch pen
Instructions for Flower Pot Handmade Greeting Card:
- Draw the outline of a cup on the coloured paper.
- Fold the sheet in two and cut it to make a folding card.
- Draw flowers, leaves, and grass; and cut them.
- Stick them on the inner page of the card.
- Cut two squares and stick one on the front page.
- Stick a flower on top of the square.
- Stick another square inside and write a message.
If your child enjoyed this activity, then he/she is sure to love our Colour Scientist box—filled with artistic activities filled with colours, patterns and shades!
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.