Schools have closed in most parts of the country. And the most looked-forward-to time of the year — that is, summer vacations, has arrived! This year, to make things easy in households across the country, we’ve planned a complete (and not to forget — FREE!) summer camp for children between 2-12 years! The camp has a twist, however — your child can take part in it from the comfort of your home. So there’s no need to worry about travel, or stepping out in the heat.
Here’s what we’ve planned. Every day, we’ll post an activity (art and craft based) for your child to do. After 10 days, your child would have completed 10 different activities, developed a lot of skills and also learned a bunch of interesting concepts.
So instead of having your child staring into a screen during the summer break, this will be a healthier and more creative alternative!
And it gets better! Every participant who completes all 10 activities will get a digital certificate and also get a chance to win a Flintobox! All this by sitting at home and being creatively engaged. Seems good? Awesome.
Here are the rules for participation:
- Make sure you register and fill in your child’s details.
- The camp will take place from April 24th to May 4th, 2017.
- Every morning at 11 am we will post an activity on our Facebook profile.
- Your child will have to create the activities at home — make it as creative as possible!
- Post your child’s version of our daily summer activities in the form of a VIDEO in the Comments Section of that particular post. The video just needs to contain the output of the activity.
- Use hashtag #FlintoSummerCamp when posting.
- Tag 5 friends in the same comment of the post.
- The activities will be posted on our Flintobox Facebook profile and also emailed to the ID you registered with.
- Most materials required for the activities can be found at home. The final list of materials will be emailed to the participant before the camp begins.
- Our objective is to engage children all through the 10 days with daily activities. As much as possible, please post the output video on a daily basis. In case you miss 1 or 2 activities, please ensure you submit all 10 by May 4th 2017 – which is the last day for submitting the activity output videos.
- Please Note: You must post your child’s output video in the SAME activity video post. [Ex: Your child’s Magical Tent output activity video must be posted only on the Magical Tent post and not any other post/timeline on Facebook]. If posted in any other post, the entry will be disqualified.
- The person who takes part in all 10 activities and posts videos before 4th May 2017 will get a digital certificate and free Flintobox.
- The camp is open to children between 2-12 years. But free Flintobox will be shipped only within India.
- Flintobox team will review the entries and announce the list of winners by Monday, 15th May.
- Flintobox reserves all rights to announce the winners.
- The reward is non-refundable, non-transferable, and not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other item.
So don’t miss out! Engage your child in the best way possible with our 10-day FREE summer camp at home 🙂
Here’s the list of all 10 activity video posts:
We’ll be closing the summer camp entries at 11:59 pm on May 4th, 2017. Entries after this time will NOT be valid.
Registrations for the camp have closed.
If you did not register for the camp, but want to participate, you are free to take part and do the activities. However, you will not be eligible to win the Flintobox prize.
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.