Calling all super parents! Here’s a chance to win a Flintobox for your child! It’s absolutely simple! Answer our parenting question based on your experience! The Flintobox Team will analyse and choose the best answer. Winner gets one Flintobox! The best part is, all the top answers will be featured on our website!
#FlintoSuperParent Contest Rules
- Flintobox will post a question based on parenting/child development at 10 am.
- All you have to do is, share your parenting secret by answering in the comments section of the Facebook post.
- Tag 5 friends in the comment.
- Entries will be valid only till 11:59 pm on April 12th.
- Contest will be open only to people living in India.
- The person with the best answer will win one Flintobox.
- Flintobox team will review the entries and announce a lucky winner on Monday, 17th April.
- Flintobox reserves all rights to announce the winner.
- The reward is non-refundable, non-transferable, and not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other item.
And don’t forget! Contest ends at midnight! So give your best answer and get a chance to win a Flintobox for your child!
To ensure you don’t miss our post, ‘Like’ the Flintobox Facebook page!
90% of a child’s permanent foundation for brain development occurs in the early years according to Rauch Foundation. An overuse of gadgets can only stunt this growth and cause a negative impact on the child’s overall development.
If your child is spending more time swiping and scrolling, instead of interaction with the real world, you need to act before it’s too late.
Find out if your child is being meaningfully and positively engaged by taking this simple quiz.